Who do I contact?

The Goochland County Commissioner of the Revenue and the Economic Development Office is a great place to start. Both the Commissioner of the Revenue and Economic Development office has helpful information on their website – www.goochlandva.us or www.goochlandforbusiness.com

To reach the Commissioner of the Revenue, please call 804-556-5807 or the Economic Development Office at 804-556-5862.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact?
2. Do I need a business license?
3. What other County taxes or fees will I have to pay to operate a business in Goochland County?
4. What are the State requirements?
5. How do I obtain a Federal Tax Identification Number?
6. How do I know my business is allowed in Goochland County?
7. What if I want to run my business out of my home?
8. How do I find available property for sale or lease?
9. How can Goochland County Economic Development help my business?